How to Sell Your Products on Amazon
Hundreds of millions of people use Amazon to shop online every year. Wouldn’t it be nice to get your products in front of all those potential customers? Of course, but Amazon can seem a little intimidating at first.
That’s why we’ve crafted the complete guide to selling products on Amazon, specifically for beginners who want to maintain the integrity of their brand in a competitive marketplace. You’ll learn everything you need to hit the ground running with Amazon.
I’m talking everything from product selection to paid ads, from search engine optimization (SEO) to Amazon Seller Central. Seriously, we’ve thought of everything. It was written by a former Amazon Category Manager, after all.
What You’ll Learn in This Guide
- Chapter 1: Start an Amazon Business – In the first chapter, we’ll talk everything from product selection to pricing optimization. Here, you’ll master the basics.
- Chapter 2: The Opportunity in Marketplaces – How does Amazon’s marketplace work? Why is it dominating? More importantly, how can you use it to your advantage and grow your business faster?
- Chapter 3: What You Need to Sell on Amazon – Step-by-step instructions for taking on Amazon Seller Central, Amazon Vendor Central, Vendor Express and more.
- Chapter 4: Competitor Analysis – How to Win the Buy Box – Want to get listed first? Here’s how the competition works and how you can win the coveted Amazon Buy Box.
- Chapter 5: Product Listing Optimization: Amazon SEO, Getting Reviews & Pricing Strategy – If you want your product listings to be front and center, reviews, pricing, and Amazon SEO are the keys. Here’s what you need to know.
- Chapter 6: Promotion Strategies on Amazon – From PPC to sponsored products, Amazon ads will get you in front of the most relevant buyers.
- Chapter 7: Selling on Amazon Tips: What Not to Do, Pitfalls, and Myths – What will slow you down? What will help 10x your growth? These tips will make the answers clear.
- Chapter 8: Conclusion – Finally, we’ll pull everything you’ve learned together and explain how you can put it to work for you right now.
This is your comprehensive, go-to guide for getting started on Amazon and then scaling your growth to the next level.
About The Author
Fahim Naim is the CEO of eShopportunity, an ecommerce consulting firm, and he was previously a Category Manager at Amazon, managing one of the largest categories at Amazon. He founded eShopportunity in 2014 to help brands better understand and manage their online businesses.